New Beginnings

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

After a LONG debate about investing (emotionally) in another animal, I have finally decided it was time to move on from the pet loss i suffered earlier this year and adopted a beautiful, fluffy, little man kitten!
Eeeee!!!!! I hope you all welcome my adorable little Teemu (shut up it’s a finnish name).  

AND HE’S A GINGER.

Have I mentioned he’s also a little firecracker? Jeez. Runs after trash bags, climbs things, announces when he poops, LOVES to cuddle, swims on his back, somersaults, and is just an overall hyper ass kitten. Not to mention he has made my pup Lady so happy! Sometimes we forget that our other animals suffer when there is a pet death in the family.
For  7 years she only knew our cat Paws and when he died, she went into a depression that lasted well into the summer. To be honest, the main reason i adopted Teemu was for Lady. She missed having a companion and she gets along better with cats than with dogs.
Go figure.

I’ll have to upload a video of him playing with my puppy. CUTE OVERLOAD. In the meantime….



share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply